Soil Tester, 3-in-1 Plant Moisture, Light, and PH Tester
- 3-in-1 Plant moisture sensor meter can test soil moisture, light, and pH.
- Designed for testing soil ONLY. Do not be used to test pure water or other liquids or grains
- Let you know your soil when to water, control pH level determines if the plant getting adequate light
- Moisture Range:1-10(dry to moist);Light range: 0-2000(low light to strong light); pH range: 3.5-8 (acidic to 8 alkaline)
- Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use good for gardeners or farmers
- Durable and easy to use, plug and read, no battery needed.
Plants need rich pH, light, and moisture for them to thrive. With our 3 in one pH, moisture, light tester, you will be able to test and amend your soil, moisture, and lighting. This in turn will provide a healthy environment for your plants to grow.
This soil tester will assist you in knowing your soil. Knowing your soil will help you amend it, so as to offer the ideal growing conditions for your plants.
Most farmers and gardeners make common mistakes such as planting plants in areas with inadequate lighting. Another mistake is overwatering or underwatering plants. Plants also require certain levels of acidic or alkalinity for them to grow well. This device is ideal in testing these conditions.
This 3 in 1 tester gives the following results.
- pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NEUTRAL, 7-8 ALKALINE)
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NORMAL, 8-10 WET)
- Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HIGH).
How to use the soil tester
Tips on using the pH meter
- Do not insert the device in stone or hard objects. This will damage the probes.
- Makes sure you wipe and clean the probe after every use. If you are testing soil at different locations, clean the probes before each use.
- Don’t insert it in the soil for a long time. Do not leave the device in the soil for long.
- This device does not test the pH of water or the moisture of grains. It is only used to test the soil.